<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20813812?origin\x3dhttp://annrxthropequeen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
annrxthropequeen.blogspot
HELLO
Welcome.
My blog, my say.
Ur welcome tO stay.

GroOving in

ME
RX Queen










Reen.
Sagittarian.
14December83.
Turning 25.

Addiction
Music.
Gucci Rush.
Bikes : motoGP.
Incubus : Brandon Boyd

Despise
Lizards.
Copycats.
Liars.
Dumbfucks.

CONTACT
EMAIL/MSN somegal14@hotmail.com
FRIENDSTER
Profile
MYSPACE Own Space
Multiply Albums

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008

LINKS
Uya
Lyna
Kak Rina
Yaya
aniEs
Heli
Joti
Rini
Andriana
Dying Portrait
Dot
Liza
Nana
Diah
Fleng
Fidzah
Abg Bai
Yazseerah
Liyana
Ein
Nisa
Ijal

TAG

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I had a talk wif my other half last nite.
Him telling me about something dat we never expect dat someone could do.
And wat dat sOmeone would say.
I mean like, hey why must u cOmpare?
To each their own.
.
*Rezeki masing2 aper*
.
Watever dat u've been shOwered wif all this while is nOt enuff?
I think he have showered u wif everythin dat he can and giving in to u to alot of things.
Wat mOre do u want?
*sigh*
.
Always wanting to be up there.
Always wanting to be 'classy'.
Always wanting this n wanting dat.
My freaking goOdness!
Typical materialistic person.
.
Oh and sneaking out when u said u were sleeping?
Goodness!
.
*Org baru nak naik, baru nak tgk dunia, mcm gini la tapi umOr da braper oi*
.
We are shOcked, yes we are.
And we didn't expect u to resort to dat.
And we wOnder, wat else.
But we already noe, u aren't any angel right frOm da start.
We can't be bOthered wif u, but we, pity ur other half.
But nuh-uh, we ain't telling, our mouth will be zipped.
.
*Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya akan jatOh ke tanah juga*
.
I, for once, thruout my relationship wif my fiance, then bf, have never done dat.
I mean ya, if it was Reen in da past, i would've prolly done dat.
.
.
.
.
.
It made me think.
I am so so glad dat i went thru shits and my so-called-wild-life befOre i was wif Dear.
I am so glad my clubbing-mabOk days were over.
I am so glad da guys days were over.
I am so glad dat a whole lot more of it all are over.
N no i shan't elaborate more.
Some noes it all, some dun.
Yes, i am dat bad.
But no, i ain't proud of it all.
Reflecting back, i hated it!
.
I hated my past so so much, but yet at da same time, i am glad dat i went thru it, at a younger age.
At least i noe and at least i've went thru all of it before.
.
I am blessed to be wif Dear.
My life changed completely after i was wif him.
N no he did not change me, i did myself.
No more nonsense, nothing.
His past was almost as da same as mine.
But thank goOdness after we've been together, no more of those.
I wouldn't noe how our relationship will be if we haven't had enuff of all those.
.
Thank u Dear, for making my life whole again.
Thank u for everything dat u've showered me wif.
2 more mOnths and we turn 3!
And, i can't wait, and will be waiting for da time till i'm legally yOurs.
Soon.
:)
.
And da song, Dangerously in Love relates soo much bout us.
Each and every single lyrics means so much.
.
**And I see my whole future in your eyes**
**Thought of all my love for you**
**Sometimes make me wanna cry**
**Realize all my blessings**
**I'm grateful**
**To have you by my side.**
.
.
.
I dun give a hOot if ur disgusted by reading this.
Seriously, i dun care.
:p
I love my fiance!

eXTReMe Tracker