Saturday, January 06, 2007
I had a mission to accomplish yesterday evening. To shop for groceries n then, coOk for da guys. It was a last minute thang. A last-minute-small-belated-anniversary celebration wif sOme foOd and cake.
.
It was all in a rush. N to think dat i actually carried almost 10KG of groceries all alone frOm da supermarket to my hOme and then to Jelapang. I didn't think it was dat lot coz it was spOse to be a mini celebration. But!! I was wrong.. I was so so wrong! Haha..But neways, i managed. Heh.
.
Was held at one of da guy's house. A lot turn up which was..... Unexpected. Heh. Happy enuff to see all of them. Efforts not wasted. :)
.
And by da way... They are still not back yet. Yes, my folks and da rest. Spose to be yesterday... N then postpone to today.... N THEN!!
.
Mum called in da afternoOn sayin they'll go back TOMORROW!!!
.
*Sigh*........*Triple sigh*
.
I was so loOkin forward for their return tOday! I was all excited and happy but..... *sigh*
.
This is like da lOngest of all dat they are away. Usually they will be away for like 3 days or sO. Enjoy banget dOrang!!
.
I MISS BUNTAL!!!! Booooohoooooohoooooooo!!
.
Being alone at hOme sucks. Not forgetting da stOopid lizard experience dat made me scream oh-so damn loud for like mOre than 3 times. It made me scream, run away and hop onto da bed! It made me scared to step into da kitchen hOkay! StOopid damn fugly lizards!! Yes, i am afraid of lizards if u must nOe.
.
I HATE CICAK I HATE LIZARDS!!!! I FUCKIN DESPISE 'EM!!!
.
On another note, i have a wedding dinner tO attend later. My primary/secOndary skOolmate got hitched. Also, it's her berfday tOday. So..
.
Happy 24th berfday Yus and Selamat Pengantin Baru!!
.
.
.
FUCK! HE JUZ HAS TO SPOIL MY MOOD!!!!!!!! ERGH!!!!!!